Chalk the Vote August 2020






How we coped with Covid



Town Hall February 2020












Holiday Party December 2019

Patty Finch and Mary Wright Gillespie (April 2020)

On September 28, 2019, our Branch hosted  a Hoe-down! It was a terrific fundraiser for our scholarship program with a delicious dinner, yummy wine, dancing, silent auction and a whole lot of fun! Pictured is Gail Etchie checking the sound system for the evenings’ festivities.

AAUW Medford Officers, 2017-2018

From left to right: Co-Presidents – Dee Wittenberg & Carol Koszyk; Co-Membership VP’s – Carol Bogedain and Sharon Shatswell; Secretary, General Meetings  – Sharon Fox; and Finance VP – Regula Pepi

Janet Brougher and Sharon Fox at Rogue Community College



Mary Wright Gillespie addressing the 2017 Annual Meeting

AAUW Oregon Convention, April 2017. L-R Mary W Gillespie, Gayle Clason, Carol Koszyk, Sherry Schroeder, Dee Wittenberg

Our Medford Branch supported the Children’s Festival in Jacksonville for many years by selling snow cones, hot dogs, coffee, juice, water and fruit! We would donate 26% of the net proceeds to the Storytelling Guild for them to use for their philanthropic efforts to provide children with books. Our Branch would use a portion of the remaining 74% for Branch Operating Expenses (to keep our dues cost low)  and the rest would go toward our Scholarship program for women to attend SOU or RCC. This photo is from the last year that we did this project – July of 2016. Here are Carol Koszyk, Dee Wittenberg and Pat Stoddard happily preparing the snow cones!

Rogue Valley Zip Line Date! The “Out and Abouters” on June 19, 2018. Pictured from left to right, Dee Wittenberg, Carol Koszyk, Robin Smith and Monica Weyhe







Out and About” Members on the Unpqua River Waterfall Tour on July 1, 2015.

From left to right, Ronnie Budge, Tricia Wood, Monica Weyhe, Regula Pepi, Teri Moser and Dee Wittenberg.